Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ravioli

I have decided that fresh pasta is really the way to go. It really is fairly easy to make, it just takes a bit of forethought. This weekend, I decided to make my own ravioli. I had marinara sauce that I had made from some garden-fresh tomatoes and put in the freezer, and needed something to put it on!

I decided to make large ravioli... my pasta recipe made 24 large ravioli's. I was so excited to eat them that I forgot to take a picture once they were cooked. :)

I served them with both a marinara and an alfredo sauce... both options were delicious! Thank goodness Michael, Amanda, and kiddos were available for dinner, or we would have had way too much food.

I love being in my kitchen. I love creating delicious meals to share with friends and family. This was definitely a meal I will make again!

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean the pasta maker arrived? Safely?? Looks deliciouso! :D

    ReplyDelete