Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

To my fellow bloggers... Happy New Year! I hope everyone has great big plans, and that this year will be better than the last. :) As for me, I am still working on my resolutions... I want them to be realistic, and need to pare down the list so there are fewer, but more achievable, goals to work towards. What is on your list? Of course, there are the typical ideas for weight loss, paying off debt, and saving money, but most of all, I want to be happy... to improve relationships, create stronger friendships, and find joy in each and every day. I hope each of you are able to do the same!

2 comments:

  1. I have a goal to sit down and write goals...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 18 daily goals, 5 weekly goals, and 6 monthly goals! I'm not very good at "paring down" my goals...that's probably why I never accomplish them. I try to revamp my whole life every January! BUT, some of these goals are really simple (dare I say pathetic?) For example, one of them is to floss my teeth everyday. Another is to take a prenatal vitamin. Not too complicated, but it makes me feel good to cross them off everyday. I put all my goals on a chart and have been tracking my progress daily, and I got 100% on those two for the month of January! Woo-hoo! Maybe this IS my year... :)

    ReplyDelete