Friday, January 30, 2009

A mini-van?

For those who do not know, my Jeep broke down this week... while in the shop, I had to rent a vehicle. Unfortunately, from the time I reserved one online until the time I picked it up the following morning, all the economy vehicles left the lot, and I was left with a mini-van. I planned to take a picture, but, well, didn't. :) I have to admit, the van itself was a nice, comfortable, roomy, and drove really well... I might have to consider one in the future. :)

My Jeep will be repaired, but is on its last legs. I will most likely be replacing it within the next six months. It is a sad, sad day...

1 comment:

  1. Sad, sad day, sorry about your jeep. Car troubles are the worst! I like that you're driving a mini van, it makes me laugh:)

    I will be picking you up from the airport in 5 days!!! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete