Monday, February 16, 2009

Baking Cookies

Today was a baking extravaganza! I have found myself this year offering to bring cookies to classes that I really enjoy... just before I went to Virginia, I had a wonderful group of students, and promised them cookies. So, this afternoon I baked 4 different kinds of cookies: 8 dozen chocolate chip, 8 dozen oatmeal chocolate chip, 6 dozen peanut butter, and 6 dozen snickerdoodle. I am exhausted! I think I should remember this moment the next time I offer to bake cookies. :) No more baking for at least a week!

3 comments:

  1. Sheesh! You're crazy, but your cookies are so good that I know the kids will appreciate your hard work.

    I hope I have some coming in the mail:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I love cookies, wish I was there to help eat them! Lots of love!!!!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will plan to make cookies when we're all together again! Looking forward to July... :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete