Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home

I was walking on the greenbelt this past weekend with my husband, and I realized that I finally feel like Boise is home. I miss Alaska, but mostly I miss my family. I love my Alaska visits each year, but am always glad to come home. I enjoy this time of year the most in Boise... the sun is shining and it's warm, but not too hot... it's the perfect weather to be outside in, and we're trying to soak up every minute of it! We've been walking, bike-riding, and even just sitting outside watching the geese in the pond behind our complex.

It's nice to feel this way. I spent the last few years just wishing I could be somewhere else, and now that my heart and mind have refocused, I can enjoy being here, living in the moment, and sharing it all with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment