Sunday, September 20, 2009

Being Prepared

This week I have to be out of town for a couple of days for a college fair; I also have a couple of other late nights due to financial aid presentations for parents at some of the schools... so I'm trying to be extra prepared for the week with meals and such for Josh. It's exhausting! I'm usually mostly prepared, but I don't always do all the preparation work on the weekend... today I made today's meal, prepped for both Monday and Tuesday's crockpot meals (before I leave), and made Wednesday's meal (so Josh can eat while I'm gone). Of course, it's also laundry day... I feel like I've been on my feet all day! Whatever happened to Sunday being a day of rest? I think I need a nap... no time - time to hit the road to take Donovan home...

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, truly Wonder-Woman! I wish we lived closer so you could help me do all that preparing stuff before this next baby, that would really come in handy:) Good luck this week, hope you get to take a nice long bubble bath at the end of it!

    ReplyDelete