Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goals...

As many of you know, I have been gathering and creating recipes for a cookbook... for over a year. It has been my goal to actually put them together and print a cookbook for some time. When I finished my classes for my Bachelor's degree, I took two months off before starting my Master's so I could get actually get somewhere with this project. I've had a month, and have yet to get close to completing my project. In all honesty, I've barely spent any time on it at all in the last four weeks!

So, I'm posting this because if I write it down (and through doing so, tell someone else) then maybe I'll have a bit more incentive to complete it. My goal is simple:
1 - narrow down my recipes; choose a theme (easy meals, etc...), select my categories, and select recipes for each category.
2 - choose the format (perhaps a website?) to compile them.
3 - complete the data entry.
4 - print the cookbook.

I'm not certain I can actually complete this all within the next four weeks before I start my classes again, but I can certainly complete steps 1 and 2 and start step 3... I will have this complete by the end of this year. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I think this is an awesome project and you are perfect for it. Can't wait for a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, seriously. I can't wait for a copy too. (I'm pretty sure that's awful English...) Good luck though! I also can't wait for you to use all those recipes on our behalf at Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete