Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jewelry

I went to a jewelry party this afternoon... I have never been a jewelry girl, but there were some really pretty items that made me think about becoming one! Of course, it's a bit on the spendy side, so nothing was purchased today, but I did bring home a catalog. My first step may have to be piercing my ears... again. Unfortunately, the last time I pierced my ears was unsuccessful due to some sort of allergic reaction, but it's worth reconsidering using a higher-quality product.

My mom will be so proud that I want to wear jewelry. For the record, I still don't want to wear make-up, though!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE jewelry! Was it a Lia Sophia party? I have a few friends who sell LS and I love their stuff, it is pricey though so I don't own any. I continue to check the clearance sections at Target and Claires and Maurices for fun stuff, that way I can have lots without feeling guilty:) I'm very impressed that you've converted, or are on the verge of converting. I think jewelry is one of those easy things to add that make you feel pretty/cute/sexy without having to try, it's like having nice nails or painted toes. Yay for the little things that make you feel good:)

    ReplyDelete