Sunday, December 13, 2009

Banana Bread

I purchased bananas a couple of weeks ago with the intent of letting them get brown so I could make banana bread. I happened to mention that earlier this week to a co-worker, who brought me her bananas as well. SO - this afternoon I baked! I had enough bananas to make 14 loaves of banana bread... a few were plain, a few had nuts, a few had chocolate chips, and a few had nuts and chocolate chips. While I'll be taking most of them to work tomorrow to share, Josh and I had to share one of the loaves after dinner. Obviously, we chose a yummy loaf with all of the goodies, heated up our slices, added a little butter, and then needed a fork to enjoy our "dessert". :)

2 comments:

  1. SOOO GOOD! Someday I will master the art of making banana bread that actually turns out...or maybe we'll just live by you guys so I can enjoy your talents:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I don't know if you plan this or not, but EVERY SINGLE POST involves food! I love it! So Jaime. You make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete