Thursday, May 13, 2010

Commencement

Today was Commencement for Stevens-Henager College. Some of the graduates were students I helped get into school, and they all thanked me for helping them; one actually brought me a card and a present! Another told me that if I hadn't helped him he wouldn't have gone to college. Ah, that's why I do what I do... regardless of how frustrated I get with my job, I know that I am in a position to positively affect people's lives. That is an incredibly rewarding feeling.


I am so proud of the graduates, who worked so hard, sacrificed so much, and finished what they started.


It's been a really wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Your attitude shines through all the 'stuff' that can get in the way of students going to college... That is why you are awesome at what you do! I'm proud of you going the extra mile with each student that needs it, helping them to reach their goals and realize their potential.

    ReplyDelete