Saturday, June 19, 2010

Blonde?

Last night after work, Josh and I decided that I should cut my hair short again. He said the pixie-look is his favorite. :) Once it was cut, we realized how much gray is really there... so, we picked up a bottle of hair dye. Josh really wanted me to go platinum blonde; we settled on a warm, medium-blonde color.

The dye is processing...

And, here we go! It turned out a little strawberry-blondish, but it's short and sassy, and so easy to fix. I think I was ready in 15 minutes this morning! :)

4 comments:

  1. Sassy is right! You look beautiful, I love the color and the cut. I think it's really flattering. You're gorgeous darling, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And sassy fits us Elbert women :) I like the pixie-look on you as well. Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute and sassy! But you have always looked great with short hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy doesn't fit me....just sayin'. Maybe I'll be sassy when I grow up. :)

    It looks great, Jaime! The warm blonde is a beautiful color on you!

    ReplyDelete