Friday, June 11, 2010

Family Pictures, and Afternoon Fun!

Today we took family pictures! The website, for your viewing pleasure, is smilesbywire. The user name is Jaime Davis, and the password is LTP0474117200JCP. For parents and grandparents, you will receive a few of these in the mail in a couple of weeks! :)

Once we finished pictures, I went to work. This afternoon was a team-building activity at work, and we were taken to the go-kart track!

Michelle and myself - Michelle is my counterpart in High School Admissions

Getting ready to race!

I came in 6th, out of 10th in my heat... I'm not exactly a speed racer. :) But, it was a good afternoon, and a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Did you wear the jumpsuit to family pictures? Cuz that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, silly. :) But I do see "those" kinds of family pictures in our future - Donovan thought it would have been cool, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a dozen different times now to view the pictures and it won't let me. :( It keeps telling me to enter the code when I already have. Love the jumpsuit, what a fun work day! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete