Saturday, July 24, 2010

Thesis Project

I have started the process of developing and writing my thesis. Part of me is overwhelmed - it's so much work! And part of me is overjoyed - the end is in sight! I have submitted my project proposal and my annotated bibliography for my literature review. Next is my statement of methodology... but not tonight.

My project is this: Create and implement a workshop series titled "Do What You Are" that will provide participants with a clear vision for their career passion and then identify and match the resources necessary to assist participants in achieving the career of their dreams.

Our first session of the series happens in three weeks! And, another exciting addition is that I've created a partnership with the Idaho Department of Labor to help offer this event, providing the access to community resources, including higher education matches and training needs that will help a participant leave the workshop with an actionable career plan.

This is so exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. You continue to amaze me. Your idea sounds phenomenal. I can't wait to hear about the various stages! And yes, the end is in sight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime is a rock star. The end.

    ReplyDelete