Thursday, August 5, 2010

Education Abounds...

Josh has started his MBA program! :) It's fun, because we should have the same classes for the next three months; we're both currently in an International Management class. I love having a partner in crime! :)

I've started putting out a few feelers for doctorate programs in higher education administration... I am not sure how quickly I'll start into that program once I finish my Master's, but want to know my options. Down the road, I'd like to move into the administration realm of higher education... we'll see. I'm not 100% committed to that at the moment, but it would be a natural progression, and matches my skills, abilities, and interests. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Is there any end to your ambition?!?! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete