Thursday, August 19, 2010

Friends

I have been so blessed this week to spend time with my dear friend Heather, her husband Justin,m and their daughter, Serenity. Heather and I met in high school, and have stayed in touch over the years; she was in Boise for a training class, and we were able to get together a few nights this week for dinner. It has been fabulous! I won't list the meals I made (although they were yummy!), but I will say how much I loved having her here. It's such a blessing to know there are people I may not see every day or talk to every week, but can still get together with and continue as though we were never apart. Heather is such a sweet, funny, caring woman, and I am grateful to call her my friend.

Unfortunately, our camera is out of commission right now, so I didn't get any pictures. :( Next time... and we will be sure to have a "next time" soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good friends, dear friends, are one of life's best treasures. I'm glad you and Heather have stayed in touch... And I hope you remembered to give her a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to spend time together...I love those opportunities when they come along!

    ReplyDelete