Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family Weekend

The kids were here this weekend, and so was Michael! :) Here's what happened:

Audri disappeared into her room to read a book...

Creating some kind of chair/bed for herself.

The boys played XBox games...

And I got a little carried away in the kitchen. :) I made both peanut butter and chocolate crinkle cookies, as well as banana bread, and breadsticks... last night I made some cream-cheese filled pumpkin muffins as well. The people both of us work with are pretty excited about my recent baking spree!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoyed Michael's visit ~ and got at least one picture of the 2 of you together!?!?!? I think I could get excited about your kitchen sprees as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how Audri is comfortable like that, but whatever floats her boat:) I'm so glad you got to spend some time with Michael. I can just imagine how delicious your kitchen smelled....yum!

    ReplyDelete