Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Job Title...

I officially have a new job title. I've been in my new job for over a month, and I finally have a confirmed title of "Training & Project Development". I know, it's kind of vague. I enjoy it because the job itself hasn't been defined yet, and I get to create it. :) It is a little scary though, because there aren't set measures to metric myself against... I can go home at the end of the day, feeling great, knowing I was busy all day, but there won't always be a tangible result to the day... I have to get used to that!

I'm excited to really embrace this new challenge, and all the ups and downs that will go with it!

3 comments:

  1. Jaime, I have no doubt you will accomplish much each and every day ~ and it will be worthwhile stuff. My fear is that no one will ever be able to live up to the 'invisible' yardstick you will have set :D You are one totally awesome woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! How neat that you get to create it, sounds like fun. Did you get a new office too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYY!!! Glad you finally got to change direction a bit! You will be great, and you'll find a way to measure your success. It will just be different from how you've measured it in the past. :) Congratulations and GOOD LUCK!!! (Not that you need it!)

    ReplyDelete