Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunny Sunday Afternoon

The sun was out today - we've had a lot of rain lately, so a day of sunshine seemed like a treasure! We headed to our favorite trails in the foothills.

The kids had plenty of energy, and hit the hills running.

The adults were a little slower. :) When we got to the top, we found the kids like this. Just hanging out, waiting for us to arrive.

After our short hike, ice cream was definitely in order. We stopped for soft-serve ice cream cones.

It was a wonderful way to spend a sunny Sunday afternoon!


3 comments:

  1. That does sound like a great way to spend an afternoon; glad you had some sun to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...is that green grass...and shorts??? That just doesn't seem fair! But...I guess it is. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I haven't been on the blogs lately and I had a LOT of catching up to do on yours! You guys have done all sorts of fun things this month! You look fabulous, by the way. I love that you actually included some pictures with YOU in them! Glad you had a good family day and hopefully we can catch up this week! I feel like I haven't talked to you forever...probably because I haven't. It's been a busy few weeks for me, but this week should be much more normal. As in I'll be home with Chase with lots of free time. :) I'll call you soon!

    ReplyDelete