Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yard Art and Dessert

Josh and I went to the Saturday Market over the weekend, and saw this gorgeous piece:

I had to have it. :) The gentleman who created it lives about an hour away, and makes his living from his welded and sculpted metal pieces.

I love the way the light plays off of it!

The kids got to choose where we went for dessert last night, and they chose The Cheesecake Factory. It was a gorgeous night, so we sat on their patio and enjoyed the evening.

Side note - Donovan finished all but 3 bites of his dessert! The rest of us couldn't do it, and brought half (or more) of our portions home. Teenage boy appetites never cease to amaze me!

2 comments:

  1. I like your yard art too ~ it looks beautiful. And teenage boys are bottomless pits!

    ReplyDelete