Monday, July 18, 2011

Vacation Week in Alaska

I had a wonderful week in Alaska. These are some of my favorite pictures of my cute nieces and nephews!

At Chena Lakes:








Carter, being an ostrich. Hard to say why this was his favorite pose, but we caught him with his head in the sand at least half-a-dozen times!

Playing ball in the yard - Jacob is quite the little athlete!





Trying to catch a photo of the kiddos - obviously they were not all happy with the idea.


I made cookies one morning - Chase got to help!


Bowling with the Hirt family - the boys had to make sure they had a perfect view.



Carter, enjoying a cupcake. I love that he put the entire top in his mouth!


Jacob, being a wonderful big brother and trying to help give Beckham his pacifier.



Chase at the airport in Seattle - we had breakfast, and then let him play until it was time for me to catch my flight. :) He's such a happy little guy!


I had a wonderful week... but was so glad to come home!

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice having you here for a few days! These are some great pictures of some super cute yidders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of a great week! We sure enjoyed every crazy, hectic minute! Love and miss you ~ can't wait for December!! :D

    ReplyDelete