Sunday, August 14, 2011

Annual Hike up Table Rock

Last year during my "stay-cation" we hiked up Table Rock. This summer we decided we needed to do so again, at least once.

Today was the day.

Once again, I made it to the top! I didn't have moments of thinking I was going to die, or throw up (which I did last year, more than once)... but, I still had to rest a few times on the way up. It's really only about a mile-and-a-half up to the top, but I'm kind of a wimp.

My friend Crystal, who spent the weekend with us and was brave enough to join our hike this morning.

So - I feel a sense of accomplishment... and, no desire to hike this particular hill again until next summer.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! And it sounds like there was some improvement from last year's hike... Way to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo! That's exciting to have improvement from last year, yay!

    ReplyDelete