Sunday, August 28, 2011

Labor Day... a week early?

I got up this morning anticipating a nice, relaxing day... a little grading, a movie, and a good book. After my morning coffee and the Sunday paper, I headed back to the office to set up my laptop, and Josh suggested moving the desk. Moving the desk turned in to rearranging the office, but before we even got started we decided to move one of the bookshelves into our bedroom. That turned into a plan to rearrange the bedroom... fast forward a few hours, and the bedroom is rearranged, but the office is torn apart and we haven't tackled our walk-in closet.

SO - my relaxing day turned into a "labor" day after all... I called off the work for the afternoon, and scheduled it for next weekend. We can finish when it's really a weekend for laboring.

For now, I'm trying to recapture the relaxation I had in mind...

1 comment:

  1. I can't count how many times this has happened to me ~ 1 small 'project' turns into a major overhaul, or 1 quick errand turns into 5 longer ones! Hope you enjoy your true Labor Day weekend :D

    ReplyDelete