Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Library

I think the library might be my favorite place on earth. I love bookstores, but the library doesn't require that I have money. :) I recently discovered that the Boise library is open Sunday afternoons... which has been great for me when I want to exchange books. Today, we arrived at the library just before it opened - and there was a HUGE line! I was so excited to see others who couldn't wait to enter into the world of books, and the magic that exists there.

I have begun limiting myself to 4 books each visit. I can return each week if I get through my books that quickly, so I don't need to load up on 8-10 each time. It's always hard to choose which 4 will actually come home with me each visit.

I try to mix up my options, choosing different authors, different genres, different themes... sometimes I lean to the more serious, other times to the fun and light-hearted; either way, fiction or nonfiction, fun or soul-searching, I love to read. It is my favorite way to relax.

1 comment: