Sunday, May 6, 2012

Grocery Shopping

I love grocery shopping. I know most people don't feel the same way; however, I love creating a menu plan and grocery shopping for the ingredients for my meals. I enjoy walking through the store and picking out produce, talking with those at the butcher counter and having them cut my meat, and comparing labels to find the right product that will help enrich the dish I intend it for. This weekend, I spent Friday late-night completing my meal plan, then Sunday afternoon grocery shopping. I am so excited for all the scrumptious meals I get to create over the next month!

1 comment:

  1. You are right Jaime ~ not everyone enjoys grocery shopping. Here are my 2 thoughts on it ~ I enjoy the meals you prepare from your grocery shopping, so more power to you! And I don't mind grocery shopping, unless it is the massive shopping to pack to come home to Barrow shopping... That makes me crazy and cranky!

    ReplyDelete