Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pamper Day!

Audri and I had some "girls time" today! We went out and got our hair and nails done... then, when the boys picked us up, they had crowns for us as the queen and princess of their lives. :)
With my crown!

My new hair cut... a bit shorter, and with bangs. I'm sure it'll look a little different once I can fix it for myself. You know how it goes when someone else fixes it for you...

I have my first ever set of gel nails. You can't really see, but Audri has a flower painted on her thumbs, too. They were very good to us!


It's been a fun day! Audri wouldn't cooperate for a picture with her crown, so we'll try that one again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! I really love the new cut and bangs look great on you. Sounds like such a fun day, girl time is the best. Brownie points to the boys for being so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! And your eyes look AMAZING! Thanks for posting pictures!

    ReplyDelete