Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time Flies...

I just realized that it's been over a month since I posted anything... oops! I keep meaning to! Updates in our lives... really, work, school, and weekends with the kids seem to take over all of our time, so there isn't much to update. We were given a small dining room table a few weeks ago, which has been such a blessing. :) It's nothing spectacular, but it's nice to have a place to sit together and have dinner. Josh and I make a point to sit at the table a couple of times a week (we don't get to have dinner at the same time all that often during the school year) and we love family dinners together with the kids.

We'll have the kids with us next weekend, and we're talking about trying to make root beer together. :) I'll take pictures and post them, so stay tuned... :)

1 comment:

  1. Last night we ate with friends and we sat at a table and I felt so formal actually getting to sit down together in chairs without having to hold my plate on my lap;) Yay, kitchen table and for family dinners. Happy to hear things are going well!

    ReplyDelete