Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trying to keep up...

There are days when I just can't seem to keep up with life... since my trip to Denver was cancelled (or should I say postponed) I am home this weekend. That part is nice, but since I'm home I figured I should try and use my time productively. I'm in the middle of laundry and cleaning the house, and I realized that I need to do a bit of grocery shopping for the week. As I start the grocery list on the back of an envelope, I realize it's yesterday's mail that I haven't even opened yet. So, I start to open yesterday's mail and begin to file the bills when I realize that I need to write some checks... then I realize that I am out of checks and need to re-order them. AGH! So, I'm back to my grocery list, after another round of laundry, and I'm looking around the house and realizing I should organize the closet. Honestly though, at this point, I am strongly considering a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, that's funny. I'm sure we all can relate to days like that. When are you going to try again to make it to Denver?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting to hear back from my boss, but last I heard she was looking at the end of May. Hopefully there won't be weather issues by then! :)

    ReplyDelete