Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Pictures

While in Alaska, I was able to get a few family photos... I think most of the "good" ones were taken with someone else's camera; I know there were pictures of me with all of my nieces and nephews. So, maybe my siblings will share. :)

All together...

Jacob, a ray of sunshine to the soul!

Me, with Kaiya - who has the most beautiful blue eyes!


Chase, the newest addition... he's a GREAT snuggler!


My beautiful sisters with their babies... being an aunt is FABULOUS! :)





2 comments:

  1. We love having you here and miss you, so you should come back! In the last picture my glasses are super crooked and awkward, why didn't anyone tell me?

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you're cute, even when your glasses are crooked. :) Miss you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete