Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Bathroom

Thanks to mom and dad's generosity, we were finally able to buy a matching bathroom set! We purchased new towels, shower curtain, and bathroom accessories. Here they are:



We love the look of the brown, and my favorite color is blue. The combination of blue and brown is nice. Our bathroom now feels so luxurious!


A close-up of the accessories... these are the two jars for holding cotton balls and q-tips. We also got a kleenex sleeve, toothbrush holder, lotion holder, and matching shower curtain hooks.


A view of the entire bathroom, thanks to the mirror. :) I think I need to go enjoy this new bathroom while taking a bath... :)





2 comments:

  1. Looks great, I like the color combo. I've been thinking about changing up my bathroom lately and these pictures really made me want to find some new decor. Hope you lit some candles, played some music and enjoyed a relaxing bath:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful! I like the colors too! Now go take that bath girl :) Love Mom

    ReplyDelete