Thursday, February 11, 2010

Josh is a Graduate!

Josh has finished his Bachelor's degree in Computer Science... he did it in two years, while working part-time for the IT department, and maintained a 3.9 GPA. I am so proud of him! :)
I'm not the only one... he received his graduation present from my dad (THANK YOU, DAD!) and used it to buy a shotgun.
Taylor is proudly displaying Josh's new Mossberg 12-gauge tactical shotgun...


The boys immediately changed the handle to the pistol grip.


Josh has worked hard, and is THRILLED to be done. GREAT JOB, JOSH!!! :)
Now we're looking forward to the next phase of our lives...

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful accomplishment, that's really awesome Josh, not to mention impressive GPA. And cool shotgun, I guess, I don't really know since I'm not too into that kind of thing, but I'm sure it's pretty rad:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mama is mighty proud! Proud enough to 'bust my buttons' - way to go!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete