Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cookies and Movies

The kids were here this weekend, and poor Audri was sick. Since we were sticking pretty close to home because of her cough and fever, we decided to watch the Star Wars movies... I can honestly say I had never watched them all before, just bits and pieces of a couple of them. Of course, I'm not good at simply watching a movie, so I got motivated to bake while they were on!

As of movie number 5, which we've just started, I've baked 4 dozen oatmeal raisin cookies, 6 dozen oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and prepared 3 dozen no-bake chocolate cookies. I have snickerdoodle dough chilling, and am considering peanut butter cookies as well. Those may not happen... I'm just about out of flour, but could make a small batch... :)

The kids are thrilled, as I've let them sample cookies most of the day. We're all enjoying a lazy day indoors!

1 comment:

  1. Yet another perfect example of why we need to be neighbors. Sounds like a fun family weekend. Hope Audri feels better soon and that no one else gets sick!

    ReplyDelete