Friday, January 8, 2010

Taylor is here!

Taylor is here, and I LOVE IT! It's made it easy for me to find things to be grateful for each day... I'm grateful he's here, grateful he's my brother, and grateful that he wants to eat everything I cook! I am having a blast... luckily, so is Josh. It's like one of our best friends just moved in, and we're enjoying the time together. Within a week or so, Taylor will meet people and have other things to do besides hang out with us, but for now it's fabulous that he's all ours. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! I miss him, but am so happy and excited for that he's starting this new adventure. I'm also super happy that you guys get to be together and spend time together; it's been a long time since you've had family close by. Love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete