Sunday, January 17, 2010

Chocolate Cake

For Christmas I received a pan that has 12 mini-bundt cake molds... I hadn't had a chance to try it out yet, so last night when Josh asked if I had the ingredients to make a chocolate cake, I decided it would be the perfect time to try my new pan! I whipped up the cake, poured it into the bundt cake molds, and baked them for 30 minutes. After they cooled, I poured some chocolate cream cheese frosting over each one, and everyone had an individual sized bundt cake! They were so yummy... and so easy! I think I may have to start experimenting with cake recipes, just so I have a "reason" to use my fun new pan! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yum, chocolate cream cheese frosting sounds super good! I'm sure Josh and Taylor are loving your experiments:)

    ReplyDelete