Monday, March 1, 2010

Phoenix and Family

I had a wonderful time last week in Phoenix and California with family! Some pictures from my adventures...

Chae and I after our coffee date

Gram and I

Me, outside the General Patton Memorial Museum and West Coast Vietnam Memorial Wall

The view from the top of the Palm Springs Aerial Tram... a 2.5 mile ride up into the mountains; from 75 degrees to snow within 15 minutes!


Me, at the top of the mountain

Doug's piano, on loan from a friend...

And me playing that piano... I loved being able to sit down for a few minutes and play! One of these days I'll live with a piano again...
The trip was short, but wonderful. I enjoyed the family time and the few quiet moments shared with those I love. I love my family!

2 comments:

  1. You posted pictures! And not just pictures, but pictures with you in them! You look beautiful, I really love your hair, the highlights look great. And I would like to borrow your super cute green argyle sweater please. I'm glad you were able to visit with family, looks and sounds like you had a great trip. I wish I was there so I could just sit and listen to you play the piano...ahhh that would be just lovely. Can't wait for your next trip...to see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous...I miss the days when you would serenade me by playing the piano. :) I'm glad you had a great time. And thrilled you posted pictures of you! You look tremendous by the way. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete