Sunday, September 26, 2010

Broadway in Boise

Every year there are 6 or so Broadway shows in Boise. We hadn't had the opportunity to go to one previously, but a friend of mine had season tickets and was unable to use them for yesterday's show. So, Josh and I got to see The Color Purple! The tickets were amazing - 2nd row, right in the center - and the show was fabulous. It was a little different take than the movie... the vocalists were incredible! It was such a treat to see a show... we're inspired to see more!

This season's shows include Grease, Fiddler on the Roof, and Wicked! We'll see what we can do about getting tickets to some of them... :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the show! The others sound terrific ~ I hope you get a chance to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh...I'm jealous. And I could see Wicked a hundred times. But Fiddler on the Roof would be awesome too! I hope you get to see some more too!

    ReplyDelete