Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friends, Family, and Going Blonde...

Today I had the privilege of spending time with Ms. Eva Jane! :) She was in Boise for a couple of days, and we were able to connect.

I had to cover for the team at work, so was committed to the office, so she came to hang out with me there. It was fabulous to see her! Thanks for coming to visit me, Eva!

After I left work, Josh convinced me to get a hair cut, and then to color my hair. So, shorter, and blonder...

The lady at the hair salon asked what kind of color I wanted, and then flipped through my hair. She said, "well, you're really over 50% gray, so I'm going to go with a gray coverage color." I knew I had a lot of gray, but 50%?!?!?

I even convinced Josh to pose with me. :)

Now for dinner (potato chowder, in bread bowls) and dessert (apple crisp) and then a good book. Josh and Donovan have commandeered the XBox for the night, so I think a nice long bath is in my future. :)

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! for Eva's visit :D I'm so glad you got to spend some time together and catch up ~ even if it was at work. That is awesome. Love the haircut & color ~ and you can say you come by the gray honestly (and I'm sorry!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray?... they are just white highlights :) It was so great to see you! I'll make sure to do it again next time I'm down there... and if you're ever up in Coeur d'Alene you know who you need to call right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sitting here with your siblings and they're all comparing their gray amounts. I'm trying to talk Mike into letting his hair grow out so I can at least enjoy it before the gray overtakes his head. At least you get to keep your hair...my grandma's just get thinner and thinner...can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50% ??!! No way!

    Well, it looks great blonde anyways. =)

    ReplyDelete