Monday, August 3, 2009

Sister Weekend in Portland

I was lucky enough to be able to spend a wonderful weekend in Portland with my sister, Jenna... I "crashed" her husband's family reunion so I could see my sister and her family! First of all, she is a great mom. It was so fun to see her with Chase! Second of all, Chase is cute. :) And, SO BIG! I couldn't believe how much he had grown in the five weeks since I'd last seen him. What a cute little guy, who took a couple of days to warm up to me, but finally smiled at me on Sunday. :)

We did take a couple of pictures, but they are on my phone. I am not sure how to get them off of my phone and on to my computer. Jenna has some on her camera though, so I'll let her get some posted on her blog. :)

Thanks, Jen, for letting me come and visit you at Wayne's family reunion. It was a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you guys got to spend some time together, next time we need to have all three of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for coming, Jaime! I really enjoyed it, I'm glad you did too. Thanks for not requiring much in the way of entertainment. :) Lots of love to you!

    ReplyDelete