Saturday, April 3, 2010

Decorating Easter Eggs

Our family activity this weekend was, of course, decorating Easter eggs!
Getting started

A friend stopped by, just in time to take group shot for us!

The kids, obviously loving the experience.

Donovan's favorite egg

Audri's favorite egg

Taylor's favorite egg... he drew Mt. McKinley on it!

A close-up of Taylor's egg


My favorite egg. You can't really see it, but it's pink pin-striped. :)

Our completed project; 36 eggs, brightly and creatively decorated!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Bubba, you're egg is awesome, Jaime I couldn't see what yours looked like, but I'm sure it was great. You look beautiful, bytheway, love your hair and your gorgeous smile. We decided dying eggs would be more trouble than fun with Jacob this year, so we just got a package of plastic ones that we're going to hide today. I miss all of you guys, wish we lived closer. Did D dye his hair? Glad you took pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eggs! Miss the chaos of having kids around to dye them with :( This is the first year I didn't do any eggs... Kinda sad. You all look wonderful, glad there are so many pictures. I was wondering about D's hair too - I've never seen it so long and c-r-a-z-y! Funny Taylor should do a Mt. McKinley egg - I just wrote a paper about GG Elbert's poem "Mt. McKinley". Maybe Taylor's a bit homesick???

    Happy Easter to each of you.

    ReplyDelete