Saturday, October 1, 2011

Boise Fall Parade of Homes

Josh and I spent this afternoon walking through 6 or 7 of the Boise Fall Parade of Homes. No, we're not house-shopping... we just wanted to see what builders are doing, see what ideas we would be inspired by, and have a fun afternoon out of the house. :)

We had so much fun! There were aspects of each house that we liked a lot... my favorite "aha" was a 24"x24" door in the laundry room that opened into the master closet. It was brilliant! I could pass the laundry basket through from the master closet into the laundry room, and vice-versa. So easy!

We are concluding our "date" by sharing a caramel apple and a glass of wine... we have had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's what I did this weekend...only in Fairbanks...and by myself since Mike was up North. I LOVE looking at houses...getting those great ideas so that one day I can have my "dream" house. Funny how after marriage and kids it looks totally different. I went to SLC's this summer and the homes there are incredible! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete