Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm Going to be Famous!

Okay, not really...

The College is shooting a new television commercial. They decided to use the Boise Campus as the backdrop, and I have spent the last week coordinating their shooting schedule and lining up graduates for the photography and videography shoots. My next two days will be spent with the camera crew during the filming.

This morning, however, I was teaching class, so they weren't scheduled to begin filming until 12noon. The crew came in a bit early and decided that they wanted to film "an engaging classroom environment", and chose to join my class. They filmed for about 10 minutes... and then told me that they gave up trying to follow me with the camera. I tend to move around a lot while I teach. :)

So - the next College commercial will be out around the first of the year, and will include shots from the Boise Campus. And, I'll be in it!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are able to post a link or something so we can see it. I think that moving around when you talk, talking with your hands thing is genetic :D

    ReplyDelete