Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family Night

Tonight was family night in the Davis household, and since our favorite past-time is to eat, that's what we did! Homemade hamburgers (which were literally an inch-and-a-half thick!), bratwursts, french fries, grilled pineapple, and milkshakes to top it all off. We were all more than full, to say the least. Actually, dinner was three hours ago and I'm still feeling stuffed!

Of course, everything reminds me of something / someone... while making and drinking our milkshakes, I was happily thinking of my Grandpa Engebretson (yes, I did make peanut butter milkshakes!) and realized that I didn't get one from him this summer. Bummer! Mine are good, but not as good as grandpa's. I still have a few things to learn, I guess. :)

Family night was a success!

2 comments:

  1. We would love you to join you for those kinds of family nights, sounds delicious! I'll have Grampa make some milkshakes before the summer's over and I'll drink two, just for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I feel better that you'll have two milkshakes. Really, I do. :)

    ReplyDelete