Sunday, July 19, 2009

Treats and Fruit

Sunday is usually treat day... because I bake a treat for us! Today was simply too hot. So, we decided it was a great day to head to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and enjoy some caramel apples...
Audri with her "Double Dip" - caramel, white chocolate, and milk chocolate, and white chocolate drizzle.


Donovan with his nut free "Gold Rush" - caramel, peanut butter, white chocolate, and milk chocolate drizzle.

Josh ordered a "Gold Rush" with nuts. I ordered the "Apple Pie" - caramel, white chocolate, and cinnamon. :)

Of course, I then felt the need to do something healthy with our fruit... hence, a tropical fruit salad with pineapple, strawberries, and mandarin oranges. :) I'm pretty sure it'll balance out our fruit treats, right?

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pictures of the kiddos! Nothing makes me wish I could eat apples more than Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, mmm, it's almost worth the allergic reaction just to have a little taste:) And didn't you hear? Calories don't count when you're having fun family time!

    ReplyDelete